[LiSA-Devel] cleanup

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Mon Apr 22 22:05:37 EEST 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 21:31 +0300, Andreea-Cristina Hodea wrote:
> Should wee keep attic? What about cli/build_config.c? build_config
> function is called only from attic.

The only reason why we kept attic was to be able to read the old code
(from the first CLI version) without going back in the version control
history. Since the CLI is going through a new major change, I think
attic can be considered "ancient history" and be removed.

I believe cli/build_config.c can be removed as well, unless there is
some functionality that hasn't been ported to cli/cfgbuild/cfgbuild.c
yet.