[LiSA-Devel] Lisa for Kernel 3.x ?

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Sun Dec 8 18:28:58 EET 2013

On Sat, 2013-12-07 at 12:25 +0000, Sebastien Cramatte wrote:
> Last year, I’ve send a message to this list to know If  you have any plan to get Lisa working on kernel 3.x
> Until now, I’ve got time to follow the thread  (unfortunately)
>
> I’ve just join now  the project http://www.vyos.net   It’s a fork of Vyatta (a router running of Debian)  with the main goal to include exiting features  and fix old annoying bugs.
> I believe  that it could  be very nice to have Lisa running on this platform too.
>
> I know kernel guys tell that Lisa do the something as  briding module  but in my opinion they are 2 differents things

Hi,

I started porting the lisa kernel module to kernel 3.x a couple of weeks
ago, and then I've been too busy with my job to complete what I started.

Hopefully I'll find some time during the winter vacation to complete it.
I'll post a message to the list when I'm done. If you want, I can copy
your address as well.

Thanks,

Radu