[LiSA-Devel] Fwd: question about compiling LiSA

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Fri Oct 4 00:15:19 EEST 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 23:45 -0400, chicany wrote:
> Hello,
> any update regarding fixing bugs in LiSA dev version? Thanks.

Hi,

It seems that the devel version has more bugs than we expected. Most of
the bugs that you discovered and reported haven't been fixed yet :(

Meanwhile, I'm working on porting the LiSA kernel module to kernel 3.8 -
it will allow you to build the "stable" version on Core Linux 5.0 and
deliver an image that is usable right away. This will "buy" us more time
to fix the devel version and come up with something that is usable - at
least at the basic level.

Thanks,

Radu