[LiSA-Devel] Stability of latest master branch

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Wed Sep 25 14:35:21 EEST 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 19:02 +0300, Andreea-Cristina Hodea wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Radu Rendec <radu.rendec at mindbit.ro> wrote:
> > [root at bat cli]# ./swcli
> > bat.mindbit.ro#sh run
> > Segmentation fault
> > [root at bat cli]# Building configuration...
> >

> > bat.mindbit.ro(config)#int netdev dummy0
> > Command rejected: ioctl() failed (0 - Success)
> > bat.mindbit.ro(config)#int netdev dummy1
> > Command rejected: ioctl() failed (0 - Success)
> >
> > This is behavior is consistent with centos6 as well. Any ideas?
> >

> Did you try the with 'lisa' back-end or with 'linux' back-end? I don't
> know if it helps but I think I ran into the same issue with 'lisa'
> back-end when I had forgotten to insert the switch.ko module. After
> inserting the current switch.ko everything worked for me.

I tried with the 'linux' back-end. The bridges for the "default" vlans
get created, so I'm pretty sure I got it compiled correctly.

The guy who integrated LiSA with GNS3 now wants to integrate LiSA with
Core Linux. He wrote me on my private address, but I'll add the devel
list in the loop. We agreed that we should use the devel version of
LiSA, because it doesn't require any kernel patch.

Thanks,

Radu