[LiSA-Users] 答复: about swclid

董得义 derrydong at teng-yun.com
Mon Sep 18 06:52:15 EEST 2006

Hi Ionut,

Thanks!

I have downloaded netkit-telnet-0.17.tar.gz. There is not in.telnetd in the
package.
I didn't tell clearly about my use last time. I want use swclid in the
uClinux OS. My CPU is Blackfin. I want use 2 telnet ports for 2 deferent
ways, one for system operation and one for swclid. I can't find the
in.telnetd source package which can be compiled by Bfin-elf-gcc.
I have tried to change the inetd.conf file for auto start swlogin. But I
found the prints are not good and can't use tab key when I telnet in.
The pints as the follow:

blackfin>blackfin>?
  enable                Turn on privileged commands
                                                     exit
Exit from the EXEC

help                        Description of the interactive help system
                                                            logout
Exit from the EXEC

ping                        Send echo messages
                                            reload                      Halt
and perform a cold restart

quit                   Exit from the EXEC
                                    show                        Show running
system information

traceroute             Trace route to destination
                                    where                       List active
connections

?

blackfin>blackfin>
blackfin>blackfin>

If I run swlogin in the console directly, all are right:
blackfin>?
  enable                Turn on privileged commands
  exit                  Exit from the EXEC
  help                  Description of the interactive help system
  logout                Exit from the EXEC
  ping                  Send echo messages
  reload                Halt and perform a cold restart
  quit                  Exit from the EXEC
  show                  Show running system information
  traceroute            Trace route to destination
  where                 List active connections

blackfin>

I think maybe need swclid. But on in.telnetd, I can't use swclid.

Derry Dong