[LiSA-Users] Cross compiling

Support Support at powernoc.net
Thu Jan 11 04:25:03 EET 2007

I wanted to try this software out first before I started to backport the
current version of lisa to the 2.6.15 kernel im running on an embeded
Intel arm ixp system,

So the Kernel patching went well, and i was able to compile the kernel
and the module..and after a bit of work i was able to compile the swctl
userland application.....However I cannot get it to link to the misc.o
file...
So I have no way of setting things up from userland....

Does anyone else have experiance with cross compiling lisa's userland
utils..