[LiSA-Users] 802.1x?

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at ines.ro
Mon Jun 23 11:53:01 EEST 2008

I'm sorry, but 802.1x is not currently implemented in LiSA.

Unless network throughput is not an issue, I wouldn't recommend using
LiSA anyway, because the hardware required for decent performance (with
more than 4 - 6 ports) is probably more expensive than an entry-level
802.1x capable switch.

Best regards,

Radu Rendec