[LiSA-Users] [Fwd: please help me]

Ionut Nicu ionut.nicu at mindbit.ro
Thu Dec 26 14:06:49 EET 2013

Hi,

First of all, sorry for the late reply. Second of all, you should have
adressed the lisa-users mailing list which has a wider audience than my
personal inbox :)

Now, from what I remember the Switch Mini Linux Distro was built up
using a shell script from a normal Fedora Linux distribution (I can't
remember the version). I'm not sure, but I believe no one has tried to
see whether that script is still working.

That makefile target used to run a shell script that could generate a
minimal root filesystem that you could use on LE-564, which is an x86
based board anyway.

You could have a try at it using: make dist, but my advice is to use
your favourite (embedded) distribution and just add the LiSA files
(userspace) and kernel module on top of it.

Best regards,
Ionut