[LiSA-Users] vlan interfaces are generated with the same MAC addresses

chicany chicany at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:29:15 EET 2013

Hi,
seems that /etc/modprobe.d/lisa.conf doesn't exist. Anyway I'd tried to
create and configure it with the line you provided  but MAC address kept to
be the same -  even LiSA was restarted afterwards.

I also tried to create /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-vlan30 and
configure it as following but without success.

DEVICE=vlan30
HWADDR=02:00:11:22:33:44
ONBOOT=yes

When I tried to change MAC address of vlan30 with command ifconfig vlan30
hw ether 02:00:11:22:33:44 I got "SIOCSIFHWADDR: Operation not supported"

Thanks.