[LiSA-Users] Regarding LiSA trunk mode

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Tue May 28 13:24:36 EEST 2013

Hi Ammar,

The "show vlan" command only lists interfaces that are configured in
access mode for each vlan. This is normal behaviour.

Regarding your trunk problem, can you please send me a screenshot of
your test topology and the output of "show runnning-config" from the
lisa cli?

One more thing: please post questions like this to the lisa-users
mailing list. We don't have a (large) community, but we're trying to
build one :)

Thanks,

Radu