[LiSA-Users] Fwd: Regarding LiSA trunk mode

ammar al-jubari ammarhpc at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:00:37 EEST 2013

Dear All

First I would like to thank you for supporting Lisa. If you allow me, I
have a question regarding LiSA in GNS3.  I have built 2 LiSA switches and
4PCs topology in gns3 and virtual Box. It is working well if all the ports
are in access mode. I tried to make a trunk link between 2 liSA, but it is
not working. I used the following commands to do that in the interface eth0
of both LiSA switches
switchport trunk allowed vlan all
switchport mode trunk

I noticed that when I show the VLAN table this port does not appear in the
list. When I changed it to access mode it appeared in the list and it  is
working well.

Can you please help me with that or give me any suggestion to solve this
problem?

I really appreciate your cooperation

Regards

*Ammar *