[LiSA-Devel] LISA compilation from git repositpry

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Tue Mar 5 17:18:29 EET 2013

Hi,

The linux git tree is a clone of Linus' tree, with a few extra branches
that add the lisa patches. You need to switch to one of these branches
in order to be able to compile the lisa kernel module.

I suggest the 2.6.32 branch, which is the latest kernel version we
ported the module on. You can switch to this branch like this:

git checkout -b lisa-v2.6.32 origin/lisa-v2.6.32

Regards,

Radu