[LiSA-Devel] LISA compilation from git repositpry

Reang Su reang.su at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:29:49 EET 2013

Thanks Radu,

I think I'm missing something more. In my box.

[root at PL-142-227 git]# ls
lisa //The earlier git download folder
[root at PL-142-227 git]# git checkout -b lisa-v2.6.32 origin/lisa-v2.6.32
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
[root at PL-142-227 git]#

Please suggest.

Thanks,
~reang.