[LiSA-Devel] [Bridge + 8021q] IGMP

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Fri May 31 16:37:58 EEST 2013

Since the userspace part of LiSA is now completely decoupled from the
kernel module, you should be able to easily move to another distribution
that uses a newer kernel.

You could still support older kernels (such as 2.6.32) by first checking
if you have the appropriate files in sysfs and throwing an error (at the
cli level) if you can't find them.

Radu