[LiSA-Devel] [Bridge + 8021q] IGMP

Ion Dumitrache ion.dumitrache at ines.ro
Fri May 31 17:52:31 EEST 2013

Hello,

I'm currently trying to build lisa with bridge+802.1q on an OpenWRT build
environment for Carambola (MIPSr32, with linux-3.3.8).

However, a lot of files in userspace are trying to include
<linux/net_switch.h> even tough it's not needed with IMPL=linux.
This means I have to copy that header in the kernel tree, which is an
unneeded dependency.

Should I modify those, to use a ifeq ($(IMPL), lisa) directive, so it will
include it only when necessary ?

--
Ion Dumitrache