[LiSA-Devel] Stability of latest master branch

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at mindbit.ro
Wed Sep 25 15:25:49 EEST 2013

Just to make it clear for everybody: we don't focus on *blaming* people
for the bugs, we focus just on fixing the bugs :)

Chances are higher that the person who worked on a specific module fixes
the bugs faster, though.

The thing is that we want to promote LiSA and what Brezular wants to do
is a good opportunity. This is pretty much why I would like to give him
a working version that he can put in his distro.

Thx,

Radu