[LiSA-Devel] Stability of latest master branch

Claudiu Ghioc claudiughioc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:29:37 EEST 2013

I didn't manage to get the answer to the interface problem. Though I tested
adding interfaces from "swctl" and it worked, so I think it's something
from the CLI. It also works for Ethernet interfaces configured from CLI
(e.g. interface Ethernet 3).

I will change the igmp_get function for the "linux" back-end to check the
second parameter.

--
Claudiu Ghioc
Software Developer