[LiSA-Devel] Fwd: question about compiling LiSA

Claudiu Ghioc claudiughioc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:15:09 EEST 2013

Hello team,

We seem to have some problems reported by chicany (see the email below). I
believe he didn't choose other back-end implementation in
Makefile.variables so the back-end was the default one, "linux" (bridge +
8021q).

1. I noticed the first problem yesterday with "show run-config" displaying
all the possible VLANs. This can be fixed quickly. I will start looking
into it.
2. This must be a bug in CLI.
3. Configuring an ethernet interface works for me. Any reasons why it
doesn't work for him? Maybe the interface is down?
4. This must be a bug related to "linux" implementation. We should
investigate the other 4 issues.
5. I don't know exactly whether hostname configuration should work for
unprivileged users. Any thoughts?

Have a nice day!