[LiSA-Devel] question about compiling LiSA

Claudiu Ghioc claudiughioc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:02:13 EEST 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the functionality of LiSA. The first
4 problems will be dealt with as soon as possible. The 5th reported issue
is not actually a problem because you should definitely have root
privileges when configuring the hostname. The same for the other operations
(bridge and interface configurations).
Could you also tell us please if you changed the back-end implementation in
"userspace/scripts/Makefile.variables"? The default one is using the two
Linux kernel modules, *bridge *and *8021q, *and this option can be changed
through the "IMPL" variable in the above mentioned file.
Regarding the third issue, I personally checked yesterday the same command.
I was able to configure an Ethernet interface on my system. Could you
confirm please that the interface was up when you tried to configure it?

Have a nice day!

--
Claudiu Ghioc
Software Developer