[LiSA-Users] Linux Multilayer Switch support netfilter ?

Radu Rendec radu.rendec at ines.ro
Tue Aug 8 13:13:41 EEST 2006

Hi,

Because LiSA operates at a lower level of the networking stack than
netfilter, LiSA vlan virtual interfaces should be similar to physical
interfaces with respect to the netfilter hooks.

To directly answer your question, LiSA supports netfilter (although we
did nothing special about this). Maybe there's something wrong with your
rule. What exactly do you mean by "it did not apply"?

Regards,

Radu