[LiSA-Users] Linux Multilayer Switch support netfilter ?

Ioan Nicu ioan.nicu at ines.ro
Tue Aug 8 17:49:27 EEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 18:07 +0900, jwpark wrote:
> Hi..
>
> I have a question.
>

> Linux Multilayer Switch support netfilter?
>
> When I test that, netfilter rule did not applied.(I had configured
> vlan using swctl)
>

> Maybe there is the another way to apply the netfilter rule when I use
> vlan?

Hi,

Can you please post your configuration (port/vlan configuration, and the
netfilter rule), so that we can figure out what your problem is?
If you're referring to mac filtering (like bridge's ebtables) LiSA
doesn't support it yet (though we plan on working on that feature). But
IP filtering with iptables should work without any problem.

Regards,

Ionut.