[LiSA-Users] How to install and use the LISA ?

zhang.haibo zhang.haibo at mail.scut.edu.cn
Sun Aug 10 06:43:13 EEST 2008

hi,guys
   I download the source code of LISA project,and  follow the instruction of INSTALL to install the project to my computer,but when I use the command:telnet 192.168.0.1 to connect to LISA ,It failed.my questions are:
   1.Is there any other way to confirm  I had install LISA successfully?
   2.and  I have a question about INSTALL file:
     it say:"6. Optionaly copy "swctl" from /usr/src/lisa/userspace/swctl
             to /usr/sbin, or change your environment configuration so that you can
             run swctl without specifying the full path."
     I do not understand .The "swctl " is a source code file ,had not been compile,how can I use it?

    any answer or suggestion i will appreciate it.

haibo zhang
2008-8-10

 2008-08-10

zhang.haibo