[LiSA-Users] vlan interfaces are generated with the same MAC addresses

chicany chicany at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:22:48 EET 2013

Hi,

I've installed LISA from rpm packages to Qemu image. It works fine except
of trunking when two LISA Centos Qemu images are connected together. I
found out that MAC address of particular VLAN interface is always the same
for all my LISA QEMU nodes in my topology.
It prevents to connect nodes via VLAN trunk. Please, check the snapshot
I've posted here:

http://i48.tinypic.com/15x9tnl.jpg

Once i connect LISA Qqemu image to LINUX Qemu image (Fedora - without LISA
installed ) using  VLAN trunk configured on both sides (LISA and Fedora)
trunking is working fine.

Is it any way how to change LISA to generate random MAC address for VLAN
interface?